I’m doing a little giveaway and its all about the ladies!
I’ll be giving away
- a t-shirt in your choice of Crush the Patriarchy, Cats Against Cat Calls or Riots Not Diets print (all of which go up to at least a size 2xl)
- your choice of five buttons from Modern Girl Blitz
- your choice of jewellery from AddieLeDawn
- friendship bracelet made in the colours of your choice made by yours truly
- "kandi bracelets" or whatever the fuck you want to call them with whatever colour scheme and words you want
- and best of all CANDYYY. who doesnt love candy, cmon.
And now the fun part, the RULES.
- you don’t have to follow me but if you are, then you’ll get something extra
- only reblogs count and you may reblog as many times as you want but please be mindful of your followers
- obviously giveaway blogs dont count (do ppl even need to say this anymore??)
The winner will be randomly selected on April 30th and I’m willing to ship worldwide. I think that’s it. Have fun and crush the patriarchy!!
Cousin: I love it. A lot.
Me: how come?
Cousin: It’s just so pretty. I like long, little used names. And gwen is such a cute nickname. My second favorite girls name is elizabeth
Me: I actually despise Elizabeth. but that’s intruiging. cool to know
Cousin: yeah well I already have 2 family members named elizabeth, so it’s kinda out as a kid‘s name for me. HBU>
Cousin: (i fail at typing tonight)
Me: gotta specify the question
Cousin: favorite names?
Me: I’m naming my first daughter Danielle
Cousin: that’s pretty. What about boys?
Me: if I have a second daughter, Gwenivere. but different spelling. Guinevere, like King Arthur’s wife. my first born boy will be Urgent
Cousin: poor boy.
Cousin: ;) ;)
Me: ohh, nonsense. I think that’s a pretty damn cool name
Cousin: He’s going to get teased. Even if it does sound awesome (which it does btw) So why do the girls get boring names then?
Me: Please, he’ll get teased either way. My last name got me plenty when I was younger. And a little pain always helps a person.
Me: and while Danielle borders on “plain”, Guinevere certainly does not
Cousin: aww. I’m going to have to spoil your kids so much. :D :D
Cousin: to make up for all of the ‘pain’ they’re going to go through. And because I can
Me: and I dunno. largely because I was more interested in girls names than boys names. So I had Danielle picked out as far back as I can remember
Me: besides, that’s the beauty of Danielle
Me: it’s this incredibly subtle beauty and elegance to it. It hides itself, pretending to be un-noteworthy
Cousin: wow, you really like that name huh?
Me: you have no idea. all of the names are picked really specifically. well. partially Guinevere, but only partially
Me: Urgent reminds me of Vincint (I probably spelled that wrong)
Me: but instead of the hard sounding V, it was the sibling of the letter, U
Cousin: that’s true, that never would have occured to me
Me: plus it denotes Urgency, this sense of importance that doesn’t press upon others
Me: it’s not like anxious or pressing – it doesn’t burden itself on you
Me: it’s importance and relevance is by its very definition. and that’s reflective of the child (in theory)
Cousin: That’s sweet. :) :) you’ve won me over
Cousin: I’m now a fan of Urgent.
Love is not selective, just as the light of the sun is not selective. It does not make one person special. It is not exclusive. Exclusivity is not the love of God but the ‘love’ of ego.
However, the intensity with which true love is felt can vary. There may be one person who reflects your love back to you more clearly and more intensely than others, and if that person feels the same toward you, it can be said that you are in a love relationship with him or her.
The bond that connects you with that person is the same bond that connects you with the person sitting next to you on a bus, or with a bird, a tree, a flower. Only the degree of intensity with which it is felt differs."
- Push off a cliff: bellatrix lestrange, mr dursley, rita skeeter, umbridge
- Frick frack: um hello as a gryffindor i think it’s my duty to cross house lines and bravely frick frack all the hufflepuffs, ravenclaws, and slytherins as possible. I’ll start with Draco Malfoy, and continue with Draco Malfoy but I’m sure there are other house lines to cross.
- Marry: this is a tough one. Everyone I like is either with someone I respect or dead. Charlie seems to be available and also super hot and probably great husband material because um Weasley so we’ll go with him.
- Set on fire: voldemort
- Wrap a blanket around: harry. come on that kid goes though so much shit. but also teddy because TEDDY D: D:
- Be roommates with: Hermione. Because we would both come home and whine about what a shitty society we live in. “UGH FUCK THE PATRIARCHY” “GOD ITS LIKE THEY DONT SEE HOUSE ELVES AS PEOPLE” ROD SAID THE STUPIDEST THING TODAY” “UGH RONALD”
- Push off a cliff: the entire Quantum of Solace movie because it’s SO BAD WHY IS IT SO BAD
- Frick frack: james/q and me threesome?
- Marry: probably q because we’d probably live well together, have lots to talk about (in my headcanon), and both be down with threesomes with james.
- Set on fire: Silva because he terrifies me.
- Wrap a blanket around: James after Casino Royale because ouch :(
- Be roommates with: MONEYPENNY AND I WILL BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER
The Transformation of The Grand Budapest Hotel
harry potter meme ♔ eight quotes (7/8)
"Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it."
Details - Hamda Al Fahim S/S 2013 Haute Couture
"The Favorite" by Omar Rayyan
Favorite what? Demon?!
Loving the fact that whatever it is is wearing a matching flower.